About Me

My photo
Sunt un om,ca si tine.Un calator prin mintea ta.Ca m-am nascut nu e vina mea,ca am trait,e multumirea mea,dar cum ma voi duce,e planul lui Dumnezeu!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Wind Beneath My Wings...

Wind Beneath My Wings-Bette Midler

It must have been cold there in my shadow
To never have sunlight on your face
You were content to let me shine,that's your way
You always walked a step behind
So I was the one with all the glory
While you were the one with all the strength
A beautiful face without a name for so long
A beautiful smile to hide the pain
Did you ever know that youre my hero?
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle
For you are the wind beneath my wings
It might have appeared to go unnoticed
But Ive got it all here in my heart
I want you to know I know the truth,of course I know it
I would be nothing without you
Did you ever know that youre my hero?
Youre everything I wish I could be
I could fly higher than an eagle
For you are the wind beneath my wings
Did I ever tell you youre my hero?
Youre everything,everything I wish I could be
Oh, and I,I can fly higher than an eagle
For you are the wind beneath my wings.


No comments:

Frumoasa e natura…

Ce splendori mi-a oferit natura,ma minunez vazandu-i frumusetea,stiind ca Cel ce a intocmit Natura,e Acel ce a pus in noi Speranta.Frumos ...